E6000 Jewellery & Bead + Nozzle Tips - 40.2g / 1oz (road freight only, no international orders)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: E6000 Range is flammable and can only be shipped via tracked road methods. It can not travel via air which means express post is prohibited. Kindly ensure you select standard shipping and not express when purchasing this item. International customers please do not purchase this item.
E6000 Jewellery & Bead + Nozzle Tips - 40.2g / 1oz
Includes four precision tips
Easily bonds to polymer clay, metals, wood, leather, rubber vinyl and many plastics!
Dries clear with maximum flexibility
Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
Instructions for use
We recommend you read all directions and perform a small test before use.
1. Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, roughen surface slightly before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Application temperature 10 to 32 °C (50 to 90 °F)
3. Apply directly to the surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow around 24 hours for curing. Maximum bond strength may take up to 72 hours.
5. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the thread of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned off with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ on paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals.