DOMESTIC SHIPPING (Australia)
Oliver and May uses Australia Post for shipping of all orders.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order.
Postage costs are as follows:
- up to 250gms = $4.00 by letter rate mail (untracked)
- 0.251kg - 0.4kg = $6.00 by letter rate mail (untracked)
- 0.401kg - 0.5kg = $9.20 (tracked parcel post, Small)
- 0.601kg - 1.5kg = $12.45 ( tracked parcel post, Medium)
- 1.501kg - 5kg = $15.70 (tracked parcel post, Large)
- Extra Large Satchel 440 x 510mm = $18.95 (tracked parcel post)
- Small Satchel 220 x 355mm = $11.55
- Medium Satchel 270 x 390mm = $15.95
- Large Satchel 315 x 405mm = $19.70
- Extra Large Satchel 440 x 510mm = $25.95
Enjoy flat rate tracked Australia Post shipping on all clay orders.
CLAY SHIPPING COSTS
Flat Rate Standard Tracked Service AUD$9.80 (3-10 Business days).
Flat Rate Express Shipping Service AUD$13.50 (1-2 Business days from 2157)
'Signature Required' is an additional charge.
I ship via Australia Post e-parcel for items under 500gms (i.e. Clays) and Auspost prepaid satchels for heavier weights (pricing as per Auspost website).
Express Post Next Day Guarantee Refunds does not apply to eparcel account holders with Australia Post, so refunds for late or delayed orders will not be processed by Oliver and May. If you prefer I ship using AusPost Yellow Express Satchel please contact me prior purchase or leave note on order. (Additional costs will apply).
Flat Rate International Tracked Service AUD$13.80 (6-10 Business days to most countries).
International Express Shipping Service starts at AUD$15 and varies by country. (3-6 Business days, can vary depending upon local customs and delays)
PLEASE NOTE: non refundable packaging is included as part of the flat rate shipping fee for clays. Should an order require a shipping refund, it would only be the shipping cost component of the flat rate charge which is refunded, not the packaging component.
Due to the current situation around the world we are still shipping out. In the event that we are closed and unable to ship we will ship your orders at the earliest time possible. In the meantime orders are still being processed and going out daily. Please allow for extra time on your deliveries if the situation progresses. We reserve the right to extend delivery time in the event that we are required to close for a period or Aus Post uncontrollable timeframes by Aus Post.